Guest blog from Amy Collett from http://bizwell.org/
You’ve tried everything: setting work hours, locking the door, even hanging a “Do not disturb” sign on your office door. Despite your best efforts, you can’t seem to find any peace and quiet while working from home. But there’s one work-from-home solution you haven’t thought of yet: Leaving the house! A vacation rental could be the perfect solution to your work-from-home woes. Here’s how you can book a vacation rental and start working from home the right way.
How to Book a Vacation Rental During COVID-19
It’s not too different from pre-pandemic, but you still want to find the right place to accommodate your work needs.
- 5 easy tips that could save you hundreds when booking vacation rentals.
- A guide to renting a house during a pandemic.
- Cleaning guidelines to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
How to Optimize Your Temporary Home Office
- You still want a well-thought-out office space.
- How to create an ergonomic workstation.
- Staying focused when you’re working from home.
- The dos and don’ts of video conferencing.
Cybersecurity Tips for Digital Nomads
- Going online at an Airbnb? Be careful with the WiFi.
- Everything you need to know about mobile hotspots.
- Remote access VPN: What are they, how do they work, and which are the best.
Working from home doesn’t have to be a struggle. If you can’t find the focus you need to stay productive, take your home office to someone else’s house! With a distraction-free space for work, you can finally reap the work-from-home benefits everyone is talking about.
Image via Pexels
One thought on “Vacation Rentals Just Might Be the Answer to Working from Home During COVID-19”
How helpful that you talk about how to organize a work-at-home office. I will be working at home sometimes now and I’m in charge of our corporate vacation at work this year. I will find a great corporate vacation rental service for this first of all.